Muna Obiekwe in "Blackberry Babes"
I have sent an urgent message to John Travolta notifying him that one Mr Muna Obiekwe broke into his wardrobe and stole his disco suit from 1977.
Watch as Muna adjusts himself at the end of the clip, probably thinking "I'm looking too sweet! muah!". Bad guy! I no know whether na silk dem take sew the suit, see as the ting just dey shine.
Desmond Elliot in "Extreme Measures"
Desmond is a serial offender. On and off screen. He particularly favours loud, high-collar shirts...on and off screen. Here's an example of typical Desmond garb.
Kanayo.O.Kanayo in "Billionaire's Club"
The don himself! The inimitable K.O.K! Nobody has worn nonsense, as much as K.O.K, in the history of moviemaking. Behold an example:
Anayo Modestus Onyekwere; the pride of Mbaise! To see more of K.O.K decked in his best, check out "Total Control", in which he wore the full rainbow assortment of suits.
Baba Suwe in "Baba JaiyeJaiye 2"
Unlike the previous entries, Baba Suwe actually dresses for comedic effect, and it works for him most of the time.
I can't explain the hair. Swagga your ginja! Baba Suwe is a legend! ..highly foolish, but a legend nonetheless.
Omotola in "Games Women Play"
This one is not about just the outfit itself, but a combination of the outfit and the wearer. They don't call her Omosexy for nothing...
Mercy Johnson in "White Gold Sellers" and "Clash of Twins"
Mercy J. Say what you will about her face, but the body is on point. So many to choose from...

No comments:
Post a Comment